Friday, October 23, 2009

An Update

Hi furriends! I was so glad that we got the innernets here in the country (it may be a big resort type lake but we still are out in the sticks ... hee hee), but a lot of good it has done us. Something about "It's only been a month since we moved and I still have a bit more unpacking, some more organizing and a lot of cleaning to do" has been coming out of Momma's mouth. It is her fault that she had so much stuff in St. Louis that she had to bring here to unpack and organize... she is a pack rat! But I have to feel a bit sorry for her, this home is much bigger than our home in St. Louis, so there is a lot more cleaning to do. She even forgot Simon's Gotcha Day, and he thanks you so very, very much for the Gotcha Day wishes. And Sabrina was sick this past weekend and Momma was worried about her, she had a, well, what else can I say, a poopie problem. Luckily a few doses of Laxatone took care of that, I think that maybe Momma shouldn't have fed her ham ... she has never had it before and maybe that is what caused her problem. She is back to normal, running, playing and being her usual loving self. I hope things settle down here so that we can get back to visiting and commenting, and you know that me, Sabrina and Simon love you all so much!

Purrs and headbutts,
Sam

8 comments:

Hansel said...

so glad you have interwebs too! now we can continue our adventures!! :)

Daisy said...

Moving is a huge job, that is for sure! But I'll bet in time things will settle down and you will have more time for bloggie stuff.

Anonymous said...

Big house, great for many cat adventures and explorations.

Also, we're glad Sabrina is feeling better. Sometimes exotic foods can disagree with us.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Sometimes this happens. Our beans just get busy, and they have to cut corners somewhere. As long as we are being fed, played with and taken care of, we don't much care what other corners they cut.

We are glad you are all well (now) and hope you get to blog more soon.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Our mewmie is trying to catch up with blogs and finally remembered to sign in to follow your new blog! Glad you got the net back and the tummy issue resolved..

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

*hangs head in shame* I have been such a bad boyfriendcat I didn't even know Sabrina wasn't feeling well. I am so sorry Sabrina. Mommy's sick but that's no excuse. I will teleport right over with roses and temtayshuns to apologize.
*blush* your bad boyfriendcat Pepi

Cory said...

I just gave my mom a paw whap...she had me following your old blog and not this one. I think we have that fixed now so I'll know when you post. We miss you and we can hardly wait to hear about how you are doing and to see that first by the lake Meezer pile!

Anonymous said...

We have the opposite problem here because our new place is way smaller! We're sorry about Sabrina's poop problem. We've never had ham, so it would probably do the same thing to us!